Thursday 28 April 2011

New Bogan Shoes!

I live in a beachside country town. It's full of bogans* who have moved from the city, but it's a picturesque tree-hugging town that is still cheap to live in compared to the capital city.

*bogans = chavs, losers, rednecks, skanks etc.

So I need beachy bogany shoes to fit in with the locals. What is better than a pair of Crocs?? Here in Australia we pretty much only get the standard really awful kind of Crocs and the rather hideously coloured schemed Crocs thongs (flip-flops). I'm talking hot pink and lime green. Noice.

So I turned to Amazon.com for help. The Australian $ is at an all-time high at the moment, around AUD$1 to US$1.10. The usual rate is around US65c to the AUD$1. I hate to say this, but I LOVE the global economic crisis! <3 <3 <3



Anyway, my Crocs arrived today, and they're sweet as. All the local bogans will be so jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment