Wednesday 4 May 2011

Wow.

I don't normally talk about politics, let alone world politics, but the bad dood is dead.

I was due to go to NYC exactly when the towers came down. I was too lazy to book and hadn't got around to it, and was very very glad I hadn't.

My next trip I was tossing up whether to go to Bali or Italy. It was a very tough decision, but I chose Italy. The morning I flew out, Bali exploded. Again, I was glad I didn't go.

I have now booked another trip. I leave in a few weeks. The bad dood is dead, and I fear this is going to stuff up my travel plans in one way or another. This kind of thing is NOT covered by Travel Insurance.

If it is my time to go, it is my time to go. To be honest, I work in a very prominent place in the city. I could be bumped off just earning my living. However I get a bit cross thinking that because of this bad dood, my life could potentially end, and rather badly.

There is a part of me that wishes they kept him alive, so he could be made to suffer. The worst kind of torture wouldn't be bad enough for him. In other ways, I am so so glad he has gone from this planet. I hope wherever it is he has gone, it's bad. There is no justification for mass murder. There is no justification for any murder.

I just hope and pray that no one else suffers due to the bad dood's death. It's all just so pointless :(

No comments:

Post a Comment