Sunday 8 May 2011

Carlos has moved in!

After 17 weeks of a long torturous wait sitting on a hot pink beanbag on the floor looking upwards at my tv.... my new lounge has FINALLY arrived. Finally!

It arrived at the ungodly hour of 8am Saturday morning. The delivery guys put him together for me and told me they had made their first delivery of the day at 630am. If that were me, I'd have opened the door in my pajamas and dressing gown with hair that would make Medusa look attractive and would be swearing under my breath constantly.

Anyway, I spent the day showing off my new Carlos to my neighbour (who came back for a second look!) and my parents and anyone else who was around. They all instantly fell in love with him. They loved Otto too (my trusty Ottoman that was delivered at the same time).

I spent the rest of the day sleeping on lovely Carlos, admiring his strength, cosiness and snuggability. (I'll stop talking like that now before it becomes creepy!!).

Here's a photo of my lovely well overdue Carlos lounge.



Isn't he gorgeous?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment