Wednesday 4 May 2011

Bogans need to be eliminated

I was on the train coming home from work last night, and 4 stops from home four very unladylike girls got on the train. They sat behind me, as they always seem to do. I really need to find that magnet that attracts them and destroy it!

They were very very loud, which, as a frequent train napper, is just completely socially unacceptable. They decided to have a loud conversation on who was a bigger slut than the next. One very very loud and proud girl declared she'd had 12 guys since last year. Another said she'd told her mother she'd had 4, and her mother had called her a slut. The first girl said that she was proud because her mother didn't know she did pot, smoked, drank to oblivian and banged guys frequently.

This conversation continued for quite some time. Two stations later, we stopped. Outside on the platform a visually impaired albino guy had alighted. The 4 girls sat and made fun of him and his "walking stick" and how weird he was being blind and albino and all. I started to get really annoyed, but by this point anyone who even looked at these girls sideways were getting the equivalent of "bitchslap" attitude directed at them.

What they didn't realise though, that right accross the aisle was a man who is very unassuming. He was sitting there, fortunately with his big silver earphones on, and I hope and pray he didn't hear a thing. Under his seat was a Guide Dog.

I see this man every day and he is very nice. He often sits next to me and his dog is rather cute and lovely.

The girls had resumed their loud slut conversation by the time I alighted, and I was really really shocked at their attitude, and was very glad that I have never had kids as there is no way on this earth I would want them mixing with children like these.

I hope another passenger or someone decked them during the evening. They were completely Kl-ARSE-y.

I am afraid for the future generations, with role models like these 4 girls. Sure, when I was a teen there were "bad" girls, but they were nothing like this new generation. Maybe it's because I grew up in snobsville, but even so, to make fun of someone who had no say in the way he was born is just wrong. Really really wrong. And they had no conscience about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment